The texture of the 34 cm Groove vase elegant by Capi takes inspiration from the vertical grooves in rocks and mountains that arise from natural changes over the years - a process in nature that made Capi develop the solid lines of this textured flower pot.
- Environmentally conscious: This planter from the Groove collection is made with recycled materials and with climate neutral production methods, for which Capi Europe was awarded the CO2 Neutral Product and Company label in 2020!
- Insulating layer: Its unique double-walled design insulates plants perfectly against the heat in the summer and from frost in the winter so they will survive a lot longer! This insulation layer is denoted by the orange interior shown in the images and this colour also represents their place of origin.
- Fracture-resistant: In addition, this extra insulation layer provides extra firmness to this design planter, which makes it shatter-proof.
- Versatile: The 100% watertight Groove pot is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Despite their robust exterior, these planters are lightweight, so easy to move, and weather resistant.
- TIPS & TRICKS:
- Before using this planter outdoor, be sure to drill a drain hole of 25 mm into the bottom for the drainage of water.
- For a better water management inside the pot, fill the first 1/3 of the pot with hydro granules and your plants will grow better. Cover drainage hole with mesh.