Responsible Disclosure Policy
At vidaXL, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present. If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it, so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Please do the following:
- Report your findings via the Intigriti programme.
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people's data.
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it’s been resolved.
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties.
What we promise:
- After you’ve reported your findings via Intigriti, they will evaluate your report.
- Intigriti will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission.