Bathroom aesthetic: from bathroom furniture to styling tips
Welcome to our bathroom furniture section where you get inspired to create a superb bathroom décor. This is one room in your home you should never overlook when decorating. As the most used space throughout the day, your bathroom needs to be super practical. However, practical doesn’t mean it can’t look amazing too!
Although it seems easier to decorate, your bathroom deserves a lot of attention. From functional bathroom furniture to unique bathroom decoration ideas, we have them all. At vidaXL you will find stylish bathroom accessories matching different interior styles and bathroom layouts.
The fun process of creating the perfect bathroom design needs to begin with some good questions. How big is your space? Do you prefer quick showers or long baths in the evening? Look into your design taste, decide on what type of bathroom meets your needs, and check our tips for styling it!
Bathroom furniture pieces for great functionality
Each bathroom is unique because we all have different style preferences. That’s why at vidaXL you can find bathroom furniture to fit your dream bathroom. Start by measuring your space, decide on a certain style, and check out our lovely ideas. If you enjoy quick showers, we offer a great selection of shower panel systems or shower sets. They come in various colours, materials, and styles, so you’re sure to find something perfect for you.
When the space allows it and you love your relaxing baths, we recommend a fancy freestanding bathtub. To create a nice flow in your design, pair it with a wall hung toilet and a washbasin in the same style.
Besides looking amazing, your bathroom will be fully functional when adding a vanity cabinet. This is where you can get creative – mix and match different bathroom furniture pieces or opt for a vanity cabinet set.
5 tips for styling your bathroom
- Get bath mat sets. They complement your bathroom and create a balanced look. Plus, they’re super comfy!
- Use a simple colour palette and play with accents. Gold and silver for a minimalist style, bright colours for an exotic vibe. You can even invest in colourful tiles in Moroccan design, for a unique style.
- Don’t hide your towels away. Use them as bathroom accessories for a splash of colour.
- Invest in quality mood lighting. And maybe add an additional stool and a bath tray (if you have a tub). This way you create the perfect environment for long relaxing baths.
- Add plants and flowers. Greenery helps with the fresh look of your bathroom, while giving it a rich vibe. Just make sure you choose plants that thrive in humidity and place them near the window.