Soak in the Natural & Bold trend - you'll love it!
The Bold and Natural living room trend is about blending nature with golden details in furniture and décor. Like jewellery used in an outfit, here you're looking for the perfect ratio between natural textures and a little gloss.
Mellow tones, wooden surfaces and golden touches
The Natural & Bold trend is versatile and forgiving, giving room for characteristic tweaks in your living room. Some approach this trend with natural living room colours, while others use bold living room colour schemes. The colour palette is most commonly earthy and mellow, making the golden touches stand out.
Materials matter: wood meets shine
Natural living room furniture and décor are at the heart of this trend. The Natural & Bold trend makes the wooden items the heroes of your living room. Your golden details can be subtle: lighting, mirror frames and even furniture legs are great examples.
Top 5 Natural & Bold décor styling tips
5 easy steps to recreate the Natural & Bold trend in your living room:
- Choose one or two wooden items to be at the centre of attention in your living room.
- Decide on your primary few colours that go with the shade of wood you chose.
- Look for opportunities to include a golden detail: can they be the couch legs? A vase? Some picture frames?
- Play with textures that soften the space, such as a cosy blanket, a fluffy rug or a soft pouffe.
- Bring in the plants! This will be the final step to your Natural & Bold living room design.